41st Annual Model Railroad Show
January 17-19, 2015
A Northwest family tradition, the Annual Model Railroad Show, now in its 41st year, is one of our most popular programs.
- Explore dozens of model railroad displays and layouts.
- Enjoy hands-on activities and crafts for people of all ages.
- Discover the history of Pacific Northwest Railway museums.
- Take a ride on the Iron Horse Railway kid-sized train.
- Check out custom train displays and create LEGO trains and tracks at the interactive LEGO trains station.
2014 Participants & Model Train Layouts
- Northwest Railway Museum
- 4th Division NTRAK
- 4th Division HO Modular Group
- 4th Division HO Modular Group Kids Layout
- Playmobil Layout
- 4th Division Hi-Railers
- 4th Division Hi-Railers Kiddies Layout
- Baby Gramps
- Whidbey Island Model Railroad Club
- Cascades N Western
- wTrak Modular Wood Railway
- United Northwest Model Railroad Club
- 4-H T-Trak Modules
- National Model Railroad Association (NMRA) Membership Display
- Northwest Public Transportation Historical Group
- Operation Lifesaver
- Carson & Genoa
- Iron Horse Railway Choo Choo Rides - 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Sat, Sun & Mon)
- Interactive LEGO Trains - 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Sat, Sun & Mon)
- All Aboard Stories - 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3:30 p.m. (Sat, Sun & Mon)
- Color A Caboose - 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Sat, Sun & Mon)
- Tots Train - 11 a.m.- 4 p.m. (Sat, Sun & Mon)
Entry to this program is included with the price of general admission - free for Pacific Science Center members.
Produced in cooperation with the National Model Railroad Association, Pacific Northwest Region, 4th Division.