Fairs And Festivals
Bring Pacific Science Center to your county fair or community festival and watch the fun happen! We provide exciting hands-on exhibit areas and thrilling science demonstrations on everything from agriculture to engineering. Our engaging staff is sure to entertain and educate fairgoers of all ages! (Some exhibits are bilingual.)
Each day at a fair includes:
- Over 20 interactive science exhibits.
- 2 stage shows (or 4 shorter demonstrations).
- Entertaining staff to assist your visitors.
- Advertisement for your event.
- 25' x 25' covered area.
- 10-12 large tables.
- Access to electricity for most exhibit sets.
- Use of PA system for shows, not exhibits.
Science On Wheels is made possible with generous support from Amgen Foundation, Anonymous, The Baker Foundation (Pierce County), James and Marie Borgman, The Ellis Foundation, Hubbard Family Foundation (Edmonds area), Johnston-Hanson Foundation, (Spokane County), William Kilworth Foundation (Pierce County), Hazel Miller Foundation, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, The Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction, and Wells Fargo.