Camps For Curious Minds
A Science Celebration®
Now Registering Summer Camps for Curious Minds.
Online Registration Only! Limited space available.
Download our Summer Break Camp Guide to learn more about our camp offerings.
Would you like to print our guide? Use this version.
Camps for Curious Minds are now offered in eight locations:
Seattle, Bellevue, Medina, Redmond, Bothell, Sammamish, Tacoma and Covington.
See location-specific information at the bottom of this page.
With camp programs ranging from one-day expeditions to full-week camps, we have something to keep every curious mind engaged while out of school. For summer camps information please download our Summer Camp Guide. Would you like to print our guide? Use this version.
Registration is now open, but please note: our camp registration process has been updated.
Because your child's medical information and liability release will now be attached to your child's registration, we are no longer able to register camps by phone. All registrations must be made online.
Please have the following available when you register:
- Emergency contact name and phone.
- Child's insurance information.
- Child's medications/dosages/prescribing physician's name.
A note for those registering multiple children: when registering multiple children you must register one child at a time. Once you have completed the registration for your first child you will then see the "add another camper" button allowing you to choose camps for a second child.
For Questions call Education Registration at (206) 443-2925.
Cancellation Policy: Requests for withdrawal from summer camp must be received at least two weeks before camp start date. A $100 processing fee will be retained per camp. No refunds will be given within two weeks of the camp start date.
Transfer Policy: To transfer sessions, please call (206) 443-2925. There will be $20 processing fee per transfer (excluding transfer resulting from openings on our camp waiting list which are free of charge).
Kid Code: At pick-up you will be asked the Kid Code you selected at registration. This code functions as a password; share this code only with anyone authorized to pick-up your child. This is a security measure to ensure all campers leave with authorized adults. Camp staff will release campers only to those who know the Kid Code, or who show picture identification that matches names listed on the medical form. If you forget your Kid Code before camp begins, ask the teachers as you drop off your child on the first day of camp.
Campers should bring the following each day:
- Two snacks.
- Sack lunch, if you are not signed up for the Lunch Program offered at Pacific Science Center location.
- Water bottle.
- Any medications listed on your medical form.
Attendance: We expect children to attend each day of their camp (except for illness) and to arrive and depart at the scheduled time.
- Children arriving late or leaving early must be escorted by camp staff. Parents must wait for camp staff; this process can take over 15 minutes.
- Late arrival and early pick-up are disruptive to the entire camp as many of our activities are cumulative and group based. Please avoid scheduling appointments and other activities during the camp day.
- If you plan to pick-up early, notify your child's teacher in advance and pick up your child before 3 p.m. After this time, camp staff may be unavailable to escort your child.
Communication during Camp: Each afternoon, we will send a daily camp summary from your camper's teachers to the email address provided at registration.
Parent Presentations: Some camps have a parent presentation on the last day of camp. Look for more information in your daily parent letter.
Field Trips: Some camps have a field trip during the week. Look for more information in your daily parent letter.
Location-specific information for summer camps: